Service need: Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors, and combustion chambers, causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
- Reduced emissions
- Restore horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter
Intake valve with heavy deposit build-up
Intake valve after service
Service need: The Exhaust Gas Re-circulator (EGR) valve is clogged causing loss of power. If neglected a costly repair bill is imminent.
- Remove EGR valve and attach a specialized tool at the EGR port, where a carbon-attacking chemical eliminates carbon build-up.
EGR ports become clogged with heavy carbon, exhaust emissions increase, engine performance is reduced.
EGR ports are clean, harmful exhaust emissions reduced, engine performance